Users from all permission groups can export PDF reports from the People Gantt.
Note: These reports can only be created using Chrome or Safari. This functionality is not available on Firefox or MS Edge.
How to Export Reports
- Customize the Gantt to your liking! Any sorting, filtering or Gantt settings applied will be respected in the report.
- Click the Report icon.
- Within the Export People Gantt Report dropdown, you will be able to modify the following:
- Earliest Month Displayed
- Length of Timeline (1-5 years)
- page orientation and paper size for optimization
- Click Export to proceed.
- A preview window will open. For best results, be sure to update the page orientation and page size in the Print dialog to match the selections made in the Export dropdown.
- Click Save to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a grey background. To disable, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.