Users can access multiple accounts in Bridgit Bench with one email address. Multiple logins/email addresses are not needed for users that work on separate accounts. Click here to see how to log into the Bridgit Bench web portal.
Table of Contents
- Creating a User Account for Multiple Accounts
- How to Access Another Account - Web
- How to Access Another Account - Mobile App
Creating a User Account for Multiple Accounts
An Administrator will start the process by sending a Bridgit Bench email invitation to the new user. This is completed through the Settings > Account > Users tab. Click here for more info on how to add a new user to Bridgit Bench.
When the Bridgit Bench user receives the invitation email, they can click the Get Started button to accept the invite and create a user account.
How to Access Another Account - Web
A dropdown will be available that will allow the user to navigate between projects.
How to Access Another Account - Mobile App
- Click the Info button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Switch Accounts.
- Choose the requested account.