Bridgit Bench users will have to create a user account and password before logging in. This is done through a Bridgit Bench invitation email, which can be sent by Administrators.
The invite email will contain an embedded link to join Bridgit Bench. The invitation link is valid for 7 days after which it will expire and a new email must be re-sent by an Administrator.
Creating a User Account
- Open the Bridgit Bench invitation email, which will have the subject line of You're invited to join [account name] on Bridgit Bench.
- Click the Get Started button.
- This will take you to the Bridgit Bench login page. Click Sign up with Email.
- Enter all required info on the 'Set up your account' screen and click Sign Up.
- A password must be between 8-50 characters and is case-sensitive.
- You will now have the option to log in with an email address or Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, or Procore authentication:
Creating a User Account for Multiple Accounts
Existing Bridgit Bench users can be added to multiple accounts. Simply click the Get Started button in any subsequent Bridgit Bench invite emails and you'll see the dropdown to toggle between projects the next time you log in.
If you haven't received the email, please check junk/spam to ensure it didn't get filtered out of their inbox. Invitation emails are sent via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't see it there, please reach out to Bridgit Support (email@example.com).