Bridgit Bench users can view a project address or a person's home address in their preferred navigation app, such as Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps.
View an Address in a Navigation App
- When an address appears in Bridgit Bench, click the address or the app launcher arrow in the top right corner.
- If you have multiple navigation apps installed on your device, a popup will appear asking you to set the default app moving forward.
- The address will open in the desired navigation app.
- Click the back arrow in the top left corner to return the Bridgit Bench app.
Preferred Map App (iOS)
If you have set a default and wish to change the preferred navigation app, this can be changed via your device's settings.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and select the Bridgit Bench application
- Click Preferred Map App.
- Select the desired navigation app.