Add a new Bridgit Field user to a project
Project Managers can add users to projects. The Project Team settings contain any user that has been added to other Bridgit Field projects under your company's account.
If you are adding a brand new user to Bridgit Field, complete the following:
- Navigate to Project Settings (Gear Icon) > Project Team > click + New Team Member
- Click Create New Contact.
- Add the user's information and Role.
- Click Save to proceed.
- Refresh the Project Team page if the new user doesn't appear.
Click here if you receive the following message when attempting to create a new user: Oops! Error adding contact: This user already exists for the [company name] account. To add this user to the [project name] project, search for them by name or email on the left side of the page, select their name, and then click Save.
How to send a welcome email
A welcome email can be sent from Bridgit Field to new users. This email provides a hyperlink to help users get started with creating and accessing their Bridgit Field account.
- Navigate to Project Settings (Gear Icon) > Project Team
- Select the checkbox beside the requested user(s).
- Click Send Welcome Email.
- A green banner will briefly appear across the top with the following message: "Email successfully sent!"
Note: Please check your junk/spam folders if a Bridgit Field email doesn't appear in your inbox. Bridgit Field emails are sent via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I add existing Bridgit Field users to a project?
- User Roles and Permissions
- Forgot Your Password?
- Download the Bridgit Field Mobile App