All users can export reports from the Project List.
These are the types of reports that can be exported:
- Project list PDF - without allocations
- Project list PDF - with allocations
- Project list CSV (raw data) - without allocations
- Project list CSV (raw data) - with allocations
How to Export Reports
- Apply any desired filters. Columns displayed in the List will be included in the report. Any applied filters and sort order will also be reflected on the report as well.
- Click the Report icon
- Within the Export Project Report dropdown, select the desired report format and include allocations if needed.
- Click Export and Download to proceed.
- A preview window will open. Here, you can update the layout.
- Click Print to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a gray background. To disable, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.