Note: These reports can only be created using Chrome or Safari. This functionality is not available on Firefox or MS Edge.
Filter Project Data for Reports
You can use the Gantt Settings to filter the required role information. Any applied filters and customizations made in the Gantt Settings will be reflected in your Gantt reports.
The Gantt Settings will only filter roles. Project Filters can be used to filter project data.
- For example, if you want to see "unfilled roles" only on projects that contain unfilled roles, filter Projects > Roles > Unfilled Roles PLUS Gantt Settings > Unfilled Roles.
Learn more about Managing Gantt Settings here!
How to Export Reports
When exporting the report, you can choose the start date, length of time the report covers, and include profile pictures and allocation percentages.
- Apply any desired filters. Any applied filters and sorting will also be reflected in the report as well.
- Click the Report icon.
- Within the Export Project Gantt Report dropdown, you will be able to modify the following:
- Earliest Month Displayed
- Length of Timeline (1-5 years)
- Page orientation and paper size for optimization
- Click Export to proceed.
- A preview window will open. For best results, be sure to update the page orientation and page size in the Print dialog to match the selections made in the Export dropdown.
- Click Save to proceed.