All users can export PDF reports from the Project Gantt.
You can choose the start date and time period when exporting the report and have the option to include profile pictures and allocation percentages.
How to Export Reports
- Apply any desired filters. Any applied filters and sorting will also be reflected in the report as well.
- Click the Report icon.
- Within the Export Project Gantt Report dropdown, you will be able to modify the following:
- Earliest Month Displayed
- Length of Timeline (1-5 years)
- page orientation and paper size for optimization
- Click Export to proceed.
- A preview window will open. For best results, be sure to update the page orientation and page size in the Print dialog to match the selections made in the Export dropdown.
- Click Save to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a grey background. To disable, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.