All users can export reports from the People List.
These are the types of reports that can be generated:
- People list PDF without allocations
- People list PDF with allocations
- People list CSV (raw data)
How to Export Reports
- Apply any desired filters. Columns displayed in the List will be included in the report. Any applied filters and sort order will also be reflected on the report as well.
- Click the Report icon
- Within the Export People Report dropdown, select the desired report format.
- Click Export and Download to proceed.
- A preview window will open. Here is where you can select the destination and customize the page size/layout.
- Depending on the selection, click Print/Save to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a gray background. To disable, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.