Q: How do I create a custom allocation?
A: Custom allocation is used to further breakdown a person’s availability. This can be updated on a monthly or weekly level.
- In the Roles section, scroll to the role that needs to be filled.
- Click the edit pencil located to the left of the role.
- Under the % column, click the edit pencil
- The allocation can be updated by changing the percentage or clicking the three edit dots, which will open the Customize Allocation window.
- Select the Allocation breakdown - monthly or weekly.
- Modify the Allocation required columns accordingly.
- Click Save to confirm.
- Under the Roles section, click Save to confirm.
- After clicking Save, a confirmation message will appear. Click OK to proceed.