People can be deactivated or reactivated at any time by Administrators.
Deactivated a Person
- Under the People section, click on the person you would like to deactivate. This will open the user's contact info.
- Click Details to open the Details tab.
- Click the Deactivate Person button located in the bottom right corner.
- A Deactivate Person confirmation will appear, which will advise you of any roles that may be left unfilled.
- Click Deactivate to proceed or Cancel to withdraw.
When a person is deactivated, they will remain visible under the Roles tab of a project as well as the Expanded Project Gantt. If a person is deactivated before their role is complete, an unfilled portion will automatically be created for the remainder of the role.
You can view Deactivated People under People Settings.
Reactivate a Person
- Open Settings by clicking on the gear icon
- Under the People tab, click Deactivated people and a list of all deactivated users will appear.
- Click the Person you would like to reactivate.
- Click Reactivate located in the top right corner of the Person's info.
- This will open the Reactivate Person window. Click Reactivate to confirm or Cancel to withdraw.
- You can proceed with adding the person to a project once they have been reactivated