Adding a New Person
Ensure you have the People section highlighted on the left-hand panel.
The Add a Person icon in the bottom right will allow you to add a new person to your organization.
Required fields are denoted with an asterisk (*).
Adding a Deactivated Person
If you attempt to add a person that has been deactivated, the following message will appear when clicking Add Person: "This email is in use by a deactivated person."
To reactivate a person, navigate to Settings > People > Deactivated People.
A photo can be uploaded in the New Person window by clicking the + field or with a simple drag & drop.
- Photos must be .jpeg or .png formats
- Max file size: 10 MB
- Minimum pixel size: 180x180
- Maximum pixel size: 1500x1500
Once an image file has been selected, you can adjust and crop the picture into the desired position:
Click Save to confirm the changes.
- How do I edit a person in Bridgit Bench?
- How do I Deactivate or Reactivate People?
- Exploring the People Section