Homeowner Walkthrough Reports or Pre-delivery Inspections (PDI) are generated from the mobile app.
- To generate a report select the location. You can do this by selecting the Locations tab and filtering down to the proper location.
- Once you selected the specific location (unit or suite) click View all tasks.
- A list of all the tasks for the selected location will appear. Click the report icon.
- Select the required report option.
- Add any recipients of the report. This can be done by typing in the email address or clicking + to add users from the project directory.
- Fill out all the required fields and signatures (a message will appear if a field is missed). Click Send to proceed with generating the report.
Templates for these reports are added to the project by the Bridgit Setup Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Multiple templates can be added to a project.