Plan and track your project’s progress from foundation to completion. Bridgit Field Quality is a planning tool that helps organize every inspection, checklist, and milestone needed to complete your project. Access your quality plan from anywhere to track progress in real-time, review site documents, and monitor issues.
For details on how to use Quality Plan during your inspection walkthroughs click here!
How to Set Up a Quality Plan
- Go to Project Settings > Quality Plan Inspections
- Click + New Inspection Type to add to existing Inspection Types
- If this is the first Inspection Type on the project, Bridgit Field will default to the next step
- Enter a Name for the Inspection Type you are creating
- Review your Inspections under your Quality Plan
Creating a Checklist
- In the Checklists sections, click Click to add a checklist
- Enter a Name for your checklist if needed
- Add items to the checklist individually, import multiple items at the same time by clicking Import Checklist, or a mix of both
- Clicking Import Checklist will open the Import Checklist window
- Toggle to the spreadsheet you are working from and copy the required checklist info
- Toggle back to the Import Checklist window and paste the info from the spreadsheet
- If the paste is successful, the Add Items button will become available. Click the button to add the required items
- Click out of the checklist to save your changes
Deleting Checklist Items and/or an Entire Checklist
- Individual checklist items can be deleted by hovering over the item and clicking the X.
- An entire checklist can be deleted by clicking Delete
- Deleting the entire checklist will open the Delete Checklist window prompting you to confirm your request
Adding Locations to a Quality Plan
- Under the Locations section, click Click to add locations
- Select the locations where the inspection needs to be completed
- You can use the drop-down hierarchy or search for a specific location
- Click Save Locations
- Individual locations can be deleted by clicking the X
- Deleting individual locations will open the Delete Location window prompting you to confirm your request
- Multiple locations can be deleted at the same time by clicking Delete [X] Locations
- Deleting multiple locations will open the Delete Locations window prompting you to confirm your request
Click here if you receive an error message when deleting locations.