Plan and track your project’s progress from foundation to completion. Bridgit Field Quality is a planning tool that helps organize every inspection, checklist, and milestone needed to complete your project. Access your quality plan from anywhere to track progress in real-time, review site documents, and monitor issues.
For details on how to use Quality Plan during your inspection walkthroughs click here!
How to Set Up a Quality Plan
- Go to Project Settings > Quality Plan Inspections
- Click + New Inspection Type to add to existing Inspection Types
- If this is the first Inspection Type on the project, Bridgit Field will default to the next step
- Enter a Name for the Inspection Type you are creating
- Review your Inspections under your Quality Plan
Creating a Checklist
- In the Checklists sections, click Click to add a checklist
- Enter a Name for your checklist if needed
- Add items to the checklist individually, import multiple items at the same time by clicking Import Checklist, or a mix of both
- Clicking Import Checklist will open the Import Checklist window
- Toggle to the spreadsheet you are working from and copy the required checklist info
- Toggle back to the Import Checklist window and paste the info from the spreadsheet
- If the paste is successful, the Add Items button will become available. Click the button to add the required items
- Click out of the checklist to save your changes
Deleting Checklist Items and/or an Entire Checklist
- Individual checklist items can be deleted by hovering over the item and clicking the X.
- An entire checklist can be deleted by clicking Delete
- Deleting the entire checklist will open the Delete Checklist window prompting you to confirm your request
Adding Locations to a Quality Plan
- Under the Locations section, click Click to add locations
- Select the locations where the inspection needs to be completed
- You can use the drop-down hierarchy or search for a specific location
- Click Save Locations
- Individual locations can be deleted by clicking the X
- Deleting individual locations will open the Delete Location window prompting you to confirm your request
- Multiple locations can be deleted at the same time by clicking Delete [X] Locations
- Deleting multiple locations will open the Delete Locations window prompting you to confirm your request
Click here if you receive an error message when deleting locations.
If you would like to learn how to add signatures to an inspection, check out this article here.