Add an existing Bridgit Field user to a project
Project Managers can add users to projects. The Project Team settings contain any user that has been added to other Bridgit Field projects under your company's account. Click here if you are adding a new user to Bridgit Field.
If you are adding an existing Bridgit Field user, complete the following:
- Go to Project Settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Click on Project Team
- Click + New Team Member
- In the Add Contact to Project search bar, search for the user by company, the user's name or email address.
- Select the checkbox beside the requested user's name (or the whole company if needed) and click Save.
- The user will be added with a Subcontractor role by default. The Role will have to be updated to Project Manager manually if needed.
- Refresh the Project Team page if the new user doesn't appear.
How to send a welcome email
A welcome email can be sent from Bridgit Field to existing users. This email provides a hyperlink to help users get started with accessing their Bridgit Field account.
Step 1: Go to the Project Team settings and select the checkbox beside the requested user(s).
Step 2: Click the Send Welcome Email button.
A green banner will briefly appear across the top with the following message: "Email successfully sent!"
NOTE: If the user hasn't received the welcome email, have them check their junk/spam folder!