- Daily Task Summary
- Weekly Task Summary
These emails are sent on a daily and/or weekly basis to users that have tasks assigned to them that are in Open status. An email won't generate if assignees have tasks that are in any other status (ie. Complete, Closed, Draft). A daily notification won't be sent to a user if no new open tasks have been assigned since the last daily email was sent.
Daily/Weekly Task Summary emails contain the following:
- Summary of all outstanding tasks
- New comments on outstanding tasks
- Embedded link to the project's task list
With Bridgit Field, project managers have the ability to enable/disable and schedule when daily and weekly emails are sent.
A Task Email can be sent directly to all the assignees on a task. This email will include:
- "Reason for the Notification" with the comment from the sender
- Embedded link directly to the task in Bridgit Field
- Task info such as Title, task number, Assignees, Tags, and Photos.
Task reports can be emailed to users. These emails are manually generated by project managers within Bridgit Field.
The email will include a link to the report that can then be downloaded.
- We recommend downloading reports when the email is received because reports will remain on Bridgit servers for 60 days.
- How do I modify when email notifications are sent out?
- Types of in-app notifications you may receive
- Why am I not receiving emails from Bridgit Field?