With Bridgit Field, customized floor plans can be added to tasks to help identify exactly where the issue is located. Blueprints will need to be added to the project for this functionality.
Note: Only Bridgit Administrators have access to add blueprint files. Please contact Bridgit's Setup team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have your blueprints added to a project!
- Create a new task or open an existing task.
- Click the Add Floor Plan.
- This button will only appear if a location has been entered.
- Find the location on the floor plan and mark it with a shape or drawing.
- Click Save to confirm the markup.
- Once the markup has been added, you will see a thumbnail of the marked blueprint. Click Remove Floor Plan to delete the markup from the task if needed.